The Trinity Earrings with Freshwater Pearl are from ShanOre Jewelers of Dublin. They feature the beloved Trinity knot with a freshwater pearl, a classic look that will enhance any outfit.
The trinity knot is an iconic symbol in Ireland, and over the years, many different interpretations have been given to the meaning of the trinity knot:
- It was said to represent the “triple” Pagan God of maiden, mother, and crone
- As a Christian symbol, it has been used to describe the Holy Trinity
- The three domains of earth, sky, and sea
- The three stages of birth, life, and death,
- As a symbol of everlasting love thanks to its “eternal” knot, or,
- The connection between present, past, and future.
Ultimately the interpretation of the trinity knot is in the eye of the beholder. Still, whatever it means to the wearer, the Trinity Earrings with Freshwater Pearl fit any occasion. They are versatile and suitable for dress-up or everyday wear. They make a charming gift.
In addition, there is a matching necklace that coordinates beautifully with the earrings.
They are constructed of SS, measuring 5/8″ long by 1/4″ wide.
Also, the sterling silver has been hallmarked in Dublin Castle to ensure its authenticity.
Can’t make it into our retail store? We can bring Donegal Square to you! We are excited to launch our new and unique virtual shopping program. Connecting via FaceTime or Zoom, you will have a virtual personal shopping session with a Donegal Square team member. This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions, get an up-close view of products, and compare products side by side, or you can now shop online with us! In addition, visit the pub next door at redstagpub.com.